skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!!!
Okay, I'm going to complain! I have about had it this past week with bunion and shingle pain! Trying to buy and break in new shoes so my bunions don't hurt is getting nearly impossible (guess it is time for the surgery to fix that problem). In the last three weeks, I have bought and returned 6 pairs of shoes because once I get home and walk around on the carpet with them, my bunions start hurting. I can't keep wearing sandals during the winter but sure wish I could. Then along comes the shingle pain again. I have been plagued every two weeks or so with redness and pain in the area above my eye where I had shingles this summer. It gives me a migrane like headache and lasts for two to three days. It also makes my eye water. Yesterday at church it was really hurting so after sacrament meeting Rick and I came home. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do with the pain. It can affect the nerves up to a year after the shingles. :) Okay, now I feel better-I complained!
4 comments:
For the record, I offered my old combat boots...
Well I wasn't going to tell you this, but late sunday night and early monday we were concerned that I was coming down with appendicitis. I wasn't able to sleep all night due to the stomach pains and when I woke up, it was localized in the right side and I was nauseated. So I went in to the doctor on campus... and I didn't want to tell you but had to get my appendix taken out yesterday..... Okay, so I didn't get it out, but it was scary. They did blood work and my white blood cell count was a little high meaning it could have been the onset of appendicitis, but I am better now, they told me to just take tylenol for pain and to keep an eye on it. I talked to Stephanie and she said there is a stomach flu bug going around that has those same symptoms so I think I just had a case of the stomach flu. Anyways, I feel like new, talk to you later. Love, Eric
It was just brought to my attention that I only commented on myself (okay... Joy brought it to my attention, I dont know where I would be without her). But I really wanted to tell you all that. Sorry. Well mom I hope your feet begin to feel better, maybe I should change my emphasis in school and go into podiatary school and be a foot and knee surgeon and help you out, or... maybe not feet gross me out. Anyways I hope you feel better.
Love, Your Favorite Son and Daughter in Law.
Eric and Joy.
I have had my bunions operated on 3 times now - twice on the left foot and once on my right. I had each foot operated on during my junior year of high school and then my left foot again about 3 years ago. It is very worth it! Make sure you have a good doctor. Sorry about all the pain. I don't think my bunions ever hurt as much as yours. Good luck.
Post a Comment