Rick's 60th birthday is coming up in three weeks on Father's day and since the kids can't be here, I decided to take him somewhere as a surprise. He knows that we are going somewhere but he doesn't know where!!! So I thought it would be fun to play, "Where in the world is Rick going for his 60th Birthday???" Every few days, I will give a few hints. If you want to guess, send it via the comments...Hope everyone makes a few guesses!!!
Hint #1 - He will be traveling by plane.
Hint #2 - It is by a large body of water.
Hint#3 - You don't need to use a passport.
4 comments:
Iowa?
mom salt lake city is not that much fun, plus he grew up in Utah and goes every year. So my guess I'd not Utah but maybe back to Virginia or myrtl beach.
Do I get to guess since I know what you were planning? :) Sounds like fun!
Michigan Maybe??? Or.....HAWAII!!!
Post a Comment