Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June fun!

June was filled with good times! I went out to Utah/Idaho the first part of June to attend a high school art society reunion (see previous blog) and to visit with Stephanie and Brett. Then Rick came out to Utah and we went with my brothers and sisters to Oregon. I haven't had time to post anything yet! So I thought I would start with a few pics from Stephanie's. Also, a few from when I saw Matthew and Katie in Pocatello for lunch. They were headed from Boise to Las Vegas and I was headed up to Idaho Falls from Salt Lake so we met for lunch. It was a short visit but fun. I will post the Oregon pics and Olivia's birthday after the July 4th weekend pics. (See if I can get caught up here posting!!!...I've been cleaning out closets and cupboards...trying to reduce stuff!!!)














































































The following are Brett, Stephanie and the boys while I was visiting them. We went to Hoogle Zoo one day, took the boys to a movie, went to a playground, played in their backyard with their swimming pool, and had lots of fun. Noah and Cooper are at a fun age where they are able to do alot of things. I just love these little grandkids of mine...all of them! It is so fun to be a grandmother and watch them grow and learn. Noah even got Grandma with water when we where playing in the backyard. I had a wonderful time. I especially enjoyed being able to spend more than a few days with Stephanie.































































No comments: